Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award



Well thank you Abi Monroe-Angel At My Table for this lovely honor!

Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them

Did you know I:
  • Dress up as a Fairy Godmother for princess parties
  • Auditioned for Barry Manilow
  • Have never seen the movie "Titanic"
  • Sang in a Rock Top 40 Band
  • Lived in NYC with Miss New York, Sonia Anderson, 1976
  • Used to deliver singing telegrams-and may have to again if this economy doesn't kick into gear!
  • Have four sisters who I love a whole lot!

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the Blog Award! Which rock band did you sing with? I'll pass on the award when I have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! was good to learn some new stuff about you! how are you? I've not been around much lately - why does work take over the fun stuff eh?!!

    ReplyDelete