Thursday, September 10, 2009

Etsy Treasury

I was surprised (and honored) to find "Little Amy" on the Etsy treasury created by the lovely Abi Monoe!

Click here to see The Treasury


Thank you Abi! You can find Abi's shop on Etsy AnAngelAtMyTable and you will want to check it out because she has some very sweet items in her shop!

If you want to buy handmade only, Etsy is the place to go! When I was at Mackinac Island this summer, I found some great shops with beautiful, handcrafted items. The sad thing is, there were many more shops who churned out manufactured products that could be found in shop after shop after shop. It really made me appreciate handmade items so much more and I gave myself a pat on the back for being a part of handmade!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature *blush* :O) I really need to get going on some dolls!

    ReplyDelete