Friday, September 18, 2009

SASHA Has Found A Home!



What a nice surprise today to find out that SASHA has found a home with a lovely lady that donated to my charity (see story below). I know she is going to a warm, caring home and is going to enjoy her new owner. Who couldn't love someone who has such a big heart? She is one of the handmade art dolls that you can find on my website Fabby Menagerie.

My heartfelt thanks go out to the lovely lady who made the donation.

SASHA was adored by many because of the spiritual countenance that always surrounded her. It didn't hurt that she was wearing a beautiful silk dress in such a deep, rich burgundy. She will need the hat and muff where she is going because the weather there is COLD!! Thank you so much for your generosity and SASHA is on her way today. Bye SASHA, don't forget to stay in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abi! Yes, I was very excited to see my e-mail that said "Someone donated to Firstgiving". Slowly but surely!!

    ReplyDelete