Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall is near!

I love fall in Michigan! It looks like it may be coming a bit early here. The trees are starting to turn colors, the air is a bit cooler and I look forward to pumpkins, gourds and mums appearing on everyone's porch!

This is Little Amy, one of the dolls that is currently for sale on my Etsy site. She looks like she is dressed for fall: all gold, brown and cream colors. She was inspired by the Charles Dickens novel, "Little Dorritt". She has a very serene countenance on her face but I do wonder: what is in her little handbag?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first of many posts!:O)
    It doesn't feel much like fall here in Texas yet, but I sure will post a picture when it arrives! I love the banner BTW - did you create it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. My husband made the banner for me as he does all things technical and he is very artistic (and patient!)

    ReplyDelete